I cannot let another week go by without sharing with you my recipe for overnight oats. It is a game-changer, when I am craving that pint of ice cream for breakfast!
And I don’t have to tell you the benefit of eating oats. But if you want to know, check this out.
RACHEL’S OVERNIGHT OATS:
- 1/2 c rolled oats, raw
- a small spoonful of chia seeds
- a small pinch of salt
- a large spoonful of plain yogurt
- 2-3 t honey
- dried unsweetened coconut, shredded
- dried unsweetened mangoes, cut up
- 1/2 c coconut/almond/regular milk, or top off the jar with milk
Place all ingredients, in order, in a glass jar with a lid. Seal it closed, and shake it until it’s entirely combined. Let it sit in the fridge over night. Serve it for breakfast. This recipe will feed one or two people, depending on your morning appetite.