I have impossible dreams. And I’m creating my future self. These things are the first step – the creation in my mind of things to come. But how do I get there? So what on SO WHAT SATURDAY.
Who is future Rachel? How did she get there? What does she do every day?
Bry and I want to do this together, but today I want to take the time to do my own thoughtwork surrounding my future, before we starting creating in our minds our future.
“If you want to be your future self, all you need to do is live the way your future self lives. And do it every day. In time you will become your future self.”https://livingandtravelingwithkids.com/2020/07/day-266-your-future-self/
Let’s do this. Right here, right now.
FUTURE RACHEL IS ENERGETIC:
- She takes her vitamins every day
- She gets her bloodwork done every year so she knows what vitamins will serve her best
- She Sleep 7-9 hours every night
- She does her burpees every day, not to look good but to feel good
FUTURE RACHEL PURSUES EDUCATION:
- She has a masters degree that she uses daily
- She reads or listens to podcasts daily
- She write every day
- She always has one impossible goal she is actively working to achieve
FUTURE RACHEL ENJOYS 100% POSITIVE RELATIONSHIPS:
- She recognizes that relationships are only in her mind, so she meditates every day
- She acts on promptings to bless others
- She chooses, every day, what story she will believe about herself and about other
FUTURE RACHEL IS FAITHFUL TO THE LORD:
- She prays daily and keeps a prayer closet
- She uses her monthly fast as worship, and in gratitude, finding her prayers are almost entirely in gratitude with little or nothing to request
- She studies her scriptures, at least 20 minutes daily
FUTURE RACHEL IS 112 POUNDS WITH DEFINED ARMS:
- She eats only what she planned to eat, using only her higher brain in planning – she “mothers” her body in this way
- She walks outside 30 minutes every day
- She does her arm exercises every day
FUTURE RACHEL SHOWS UP IN THE WORLD IN THE WAY SHE WANTS TO SHOW UP IN THE WORLD:
I was talking to my friend, Amanda, today about recording ourselves and seeing how exactly we show up in the world, because it may entirely escape me. And then deciding if that is how we want to show up. Being intentional about how we show up in the world.
- Daily skin care
- Daily flossing/brushing
- She walks how she wants to walk – this is going to take research and work, right?
- She treats others how she wants to treat others – this also doesn’t just happen, it must be intentional
- She lovingly laughs at herself, and loves herself – every single part of herself
I have an app the allows me seven daily actions, I can check off. And I like the number seven. If I set more, I am less likely to get 100%, and that will change my relationship with myself. I can do seven action items, perfectly, or nearly perfectly, daily. What new seven things will I choose, following today’s discussion on what daily actions future me takes?